Almighty and everlasting God, whose will it is to restore all things in your well-beloved Son, the King of kings and Lord of lords: Mercifully grant that the peoples of the earth, divided and enslaved by sin, may be freed and brought together under his most gracious rule; who lives and reigns with you and the Holy Spirit, one God, now and for ever.
- Monday: Psalm 117; Jeremiah 30:1-17; Revelation 21:5-27
- Tuesday: Psalm 117; Jeremiah 30:18-24; Revelation 22:8-21
- Wednesday: Psalm 117; Jeremiah 31:1-6; Luke 1:1-4
- Thursday: Psalm 122; Daniel 9:15-19; James 4:1-10
- Friday: Psalm 122; Genesis 6:1-10; Hebrews 11:1-7
- Saturday: Psalm 122; Genesis 6:11-22; Matthew 24:1-22
- Sunday: Psalm 122; Isaiah 2:1-5; Romans 13:11-14; Matthew 24:36-44