Almighty and everliving God, we thank you for feeding us with the spiritual food of the most precious Body and Blood of your Son our Savior Jesus Christ;and for assuring us in these holy mysteries that we are living members of the Body of your Son, and heirs of your eternal kingdom. And now, Father, send us out to do the work you have given us to do, to love and serve you as faithful witnesses of Christ our Lord. To him, to you, and to the Holy Spirit, be honor and glory, now and for ever. Amen.
- Monday: Psalm 80; Isaiah 5:1-7; Galatians 5:16-26
- Tuesday: Psalm 80; Isaiah 32:9-20; James 3:17-18
- Wednesday: Psalm 80; Isaiah 65:17-25; John 14:18-31
- Thursday: Psalm 98; Isaiah 49:5-6; Acts 10:1-34
- Friday: Psalm 98; Isaiah 42:5-9; Acts 10:34-43
- Saturday: Psalm 98; Deuteronomy 32:44-47; Mark 10:42-45
- Sunday: Psalm 98; Acts 10:44-48; 1 John 5:1-6; John 15:9-17