Our Father, we give you thanks and praise, that when we were still far off you met us in your Son and brought us home. Dying and living, he declared your love, gave us grace, and opened up the gate of glory. May we who share Christ’s body live his risen life; we who drink his cup bring life to others; we whom the Spirit lights give light to the world.Keep us firm in the hope you have set before us, so we all your children shall be free, and the whole earth live to praise your Name; through Christ our Lord. Amen.
- Monday: Psalm 135; Daniel 3:1-30; 1 John 2:3-11
- Tuesday: Psalm 135; Daniel 6:1-28; 1 John 2:12-17
- Wednesday: Psalm 135; Isaiah 26:1-15; Mark 12:18-27
- Thursday: Psalm 4; Daniel 9:1-19; 1 John 2:18-25
- Friday: Psalm 4; Daniel 10:2-19; 1 John 2:26-28
- Saturday: Psalm 4; Acts 3:1-10; Luke 22:24-30
- Sunday: Psalm 4; Acts 3:12-19; 1 John 3:1-7; Luke 24:36b-48