Our Father, we give you thanks and praise, that when we were still far offyou met us in your Son and brought us home.Dying and living, he declared your love, gave us grace, and opened up the gate of glory.May we who share Christ’s body live his risen life; we who drink his cup bring life to others; we whom the Spirit lights give light to the world.
Keep us firm in the hope you have set before us, so we all your children shall be free, and the whole earth live to praise your Name; through Christ our Lord. Amen.
- Monday: Psalm 93; Deuteronomy 7:1-11; 1 Timothy 6:11-12
- Tuesday: Psalm 93; Deuteronomy 11:1-17; 1 Timothy 6:13-16
- Wednesday: Psalm 93; Deuteronomy 11:18-21; Mark 16:19-20
- Thursday: Psalm 47; Acts 1:1-11; Ephesians 1:15-23; Luke 24:44-53
- Friday: Psalm 47; Exodus 24:15-18; Revelation 1:9-18
- Saturday: Psalm 47; Deuteronomy 34:1-7; John 16:4-11
- Sunday: Psalm 1; Acts 1:15-17, 21-26; 1 John 5:9-13; John 17:6-19